Children don’t often report vision problems, that’s why we have made a
comprehensive eye exam for your child
WELCOME TO EYECARE KIDS
Do you suspect your child’s eyesight may be affecting their ability to learn effectively at school? Children’s vision can constantly change. If its been 2 years or more since their last eye test, we recommend you contact us to book an appointment today!
How Can Our Optometrists Help You?
Max The Magician
- Is vision affecting their ability to learn at school?
- Are they complaining of sore eyes?
- Do they hold things too close?
- Are they saying things are blurry?
- Do they lose their place when reading?
Danny The Dragon
- Are you worried about Strabismus or eye turns
- Have you noticed an eye turning in?
- Are they clumsier when other kids?
- Do they complain they see double?
- Are you worried about eye surgery?
Percy The Penguin
- Are you worried Ambyopia or lazy eye?
- Has your child been diagnosed with a lazy eye?
- Do you need better fitting frames?
- Are you struggling with eye patching?
- Are you interested in vision therapy?
Bella The Bear
- Are you worried about Myopia or short-sightedness?
- Is your child wearing glasses for distance?
- Do you have a family history of myopia?
- Could contact lenses be an option?
- Do you know how to slow down myopia progression?
What Every Parent Needs To Know
About Children’s Eye Health
The greatest gift we can give is the gift of vision that helps improve the quality of life. As a behavioural optometrist, I am fortunate to be in a position that allows me to help people with real vision problems.
– SooJin Nam, Behavioural Optometrist